• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An update to one of the best mods for Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory is out

So who else played True Combat Elite back in the day? Before cod4 came out, this was my go to game for urban combat. It featured iron-sights, the ability to cook grenades and a leaning system. I had a lot of great memories and this was the first game where I took competitive pc gaming seriously and joined a clan for scrimmages.

Back then it was oldschool, join a pub server, talk shit and demand a clan battle, set up team speak rooms and then a have private clan match set up to see who gets bragging rights.
I was a part of the blue smurfs clan back then.

Anyway the alpha for True combat: Close Quarter Battle is out! Its a little different than TC:E. It seems like they COD4fied it with a perk system and a greater focus on TDM than defusing the bomb objectives.

They've added a free look system
freelook.gif

new weapons and update models of classics
case_assault_rifles_new.jpg

case_snipers.jpg

case_smg_shotguns.jpg

pistolsnades.jpg

the ability to customize weapons, etc.
cqb-wep-ex.jpg

spec ops
scar1.jpg

rec71.jpg

vs
terror
ak471.jpg

Download the game here:
sg5521.jpg

map1.jpg

map5.jpg

Requires
the latest update for W:ET
TC:CQB and the latest patch

Best of all Its all FREE

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I forget, was Wolf Enemy Territory free, or was it pay-for?

*Google* Ah, it was free. Dunno why I never got around to downloading it (wait, I remember. I was still on Dial-up at the time), but I guess I should to check out the mod and vanilla ET.

Top Bottom